Sisters with Flair

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bubbles- my new obsession

I'm searching the web, wondering what I'm going to do to entertain 3 children for the next 3 months and I've found my next boredom buster. BUBBLES! It's also a fun photoshoot idea, which makes it an UBER idea! Gotta love candid photoshoot moments, it's so much better than the many crying/tantrum formal photoshoots we've had in the past. Doesn't this look like fun?

image by Nicole Hill found here



Wanna know how to make the perfect bubbles? I found this tutorial on Under the Sycamore found here:



Recipe for amazing bubbles:


1 & 1/2 Quarts water


1/2 Cup corn syrup


1 Cup liquid dish soap


Stir water and corn syrup together. Slowly add soap while stirring. Store in airtight container.



Get your camera ready for some fun- Here's a shot from last summer I took. Now I'm anxious to get more!

No comments:

Post a Comment