Sisters with Flair

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010


Since some of you know I don't set foot in the kitchen (thanks to my wonderful husband) you'll have to imagine this is what my "work room" looks like. Especially with all of the awesome orders that came my way this holiday season. Those of you who know me really well, realize this is actually how I work except the apron is covered with paint and scissors are usually hanging out of the pockets. David, ever the skeptic, usually stands behind me just dying to jump in and organize my creative mess.
I look forward to 2010 (however you want to say it, two-thousand-ten or twenty-ten) with a new creative eye to the future and all the crafty fun just waiting to be created and shared with my two wonderful sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment