Sisters with Flair

Sunday, September 5, 2010

photo shopping

It's that time of year. The weather is changing and fall is approaching. I'm planning my fall photoshoots and am trying to come up with ideas for my family photos as well. Etsy.com is a great place to find ideas and here are a few photo props I've purchased or dreamt of purchasing.


You can find the darling diaper cover here

Um. Could you just die over this bib necklace. This screams me! She sells the instructions here
Same girl as above sells the instructions for this darling skirt. Ruffles get me everytime! Find it here

I can't forget little boys either. Ties are boring? Apparently NOT, at least with these darling fabrics. Get them while they're hot here!




Can you say UhhhhhhMAZING! These headbands are so sofisticated your child will be better behaved just by wearing it! You can find them here

Now that I found some accessories- gotta find the perfect outfits to go with them! I know. You're probably saying "duh- you buy the outfit first, THEN the accessories!" That was the old rule of thumb. When you're wearing this kind of bling honey, it doesn't matter if you're wearin' your birthday suit. You're gonna look UH-Mazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment