Sisters with Flair

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

And then there was light.....

Isn't it lovely that those pesky projects you really wanted to finish don't get done til you wanna move? Yep, that's me over here. Kicking myself for not doing this sooner. Do you know what an orange kitchen does for every birthday candle blowing picture? You turn into an oompa-loompa. That's what every photo looks like for the last 3 years. I love the color orange. I loved the look of it in my kitchen. But I'm not loving the super fake spray tan look it would do to our skin. I'm pasty white. I'll own it before I own looking like a pumpkin.... Here are my before kitchen photos: Ignore the after next to them- this is after we installed granite counters and a travertine backsplash......










And here is the after....... a little boring but lighter and airy! That's what I'm hoping anyway!


Don't know what's up with the super blue island..... weird. Does NOT look like that in real life!

So what do you think? Wanna buy my house now? Because supposedly this will make it sell! Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment