Sisters with Flair

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

baby got NO back....

I have wanted new bar stools for. ev. er!  We have had our current bar stools for 14 years now.  One of our first purchases when we got married.  The problem with these chairs is that they're light weight and when kids sit on them, they tend to fall.   The back of the stools actually make the chair off balance and I'm always afraid the kids are going to snap one of their legs in half when it falls.  I'm still shocked we've never had an e.r. trip with how many falls these chairs have taken.  And I've probably used over 7 bottles of super glue in the past few years just trying to keep these chairs together. (not to mention, duct tape and band aids)  I've been googling over some bar stools from World Market.  And this weekend they went on sale.  $10 off.  Not a steal by any means, but they're very well built and if they last another 14 years I'm pretty sure I'll get my money's worth.


001a

Good bye old bar stools.  You've been in every apartment and home we've ever lived in.  (Am I seriously getting sentimental about bar stools right now?)


Hello my little industrial.  Heavy duty.  Adjustable.  Spin-able beauties.....



005a


Don't ya just wanna buy them a drink?  (non- alcoholic of course)

004a

We've already had our first fall on them.  But the chair stayed put.  Never left the ground.  Cause baby got (no) back.   That song is gonna be in your head now, huh?  You're welcome....

And on another note.  My baby just went to his first day of preschool.  I've never sent a child to formal preschool and certainly never for 5 hours!  But this kid wants it.  At least I think so.  Here is his expression when dropping him off.....
  007web
I won't show you my expression.  But just imagine a total stranger holding me as we both cried together.  Seriously.  Don't even know her name or if she even had a preschooler.  She just saw my expression and she started to cry which made me cry more which made her cry more and well, you get it.  Pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete