Sisters with Flair

Monday, August 27, 2012

I needed to laugh today....

It's been one of those days.  It feels like I've been going non-stop for 20 hours and I ran out of chocolate kind of day.  Then I came across a text my husband saved on his phone.  He received this rather eloquent text awhile ago and it's the best cure for a rotten day.   Insert my husband's best Snoop Doggy Dog imitation and this just makes me laugh til I cry.  This is the perfect example of why we need to double check who we text.  And where was spell check during this typing fiasco?  Oh, and also stay away from Chico.  He doesn't take hints.... (my husband's comments are in green)


And in case you're worried your  IQ dropped 10 points reading this, you can say you learned something new.  "Na-mi" means "Know what I mean".  Or maybe you already nude dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment