Sisters with Flair

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

photo booth

I didn't get the chance to blog much about my brother's wedding. It was awesome. So much fun! We had a blast, and instead of documenting the entire thing, I just enjoyed myself! One of my favorite things about their reception was the photo booth. Near the end of the reception, they had a big screen set up and made a slide show from all the photo booth shots. Here were some of my favorites.... Fry Wedding Photo Booth 2012 012 Fry Wedding Photo Booth 2012 058 Fry Wedding Photo Booth 2012 051 Fry Wedding Photo Booth 2012 016 Fry Wedding Photo Booth 2012 020 Fry Wedding Photo Booth 2012 054 Fry Wedding Photo Booth 2012 059 Seriously fun! Afterwards, they had a flickr site where you could download the pictures. One shot I'd love to show you is this seemingly normal looking guy. Happily smiling with his wife in one shot and the next shot..... his shirt is off and he's making an interesting facial expression. His wife is dying of embarrassment, for him! Oh wow! The things people do when they don't realize that the photos would be on the internet! I thought twice about putting it on, but stopped only for his poor wife! You'll just have to imagine that image :)

No comments:

Post a Comment