Sisters with Flair

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Projects

Sorry we've been kinda MIA around here, with summer activities and our recent family reunion, there's been little time to blog. I'm sure you're feeling the same way. And I've been giving myself some extra excuses for severe craft laziness because of this:





Well, this little guy and his little brother that's on his way due in December! Suddenly after 5 months, my laziness has turned into EXTREME nesting! I have a whole new room to decorate for my new "big boy" and my craft room is now going to be compacted into the craft/guest room. It'll be a tight squeeze! I've been throwing away stuff left and right and it feels AMAZING!! So hopefully I'll be posting some of my projects that I'm determined to get finished before this little boy arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment