Sisters with Flair

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Orange you glad it's Thanksgiving!



I've been DYING to paint my dining room ceiling orange and with 20 guests coming for the big thanks day- we finally got it done! OK- lied about the WE. Just my hubs painted it, which makes me love it more, because I didn't have to do it! Its kind of like the food tastes better when you don't make it. Same goes for painting. I LOVE it!(make sure you sing word LOVE when its in caps, dontcha know) Wish I could get a better overall pic of the room, but this will give you the general idea. Its amazing! I also made my fake canvas' as well. Too cheap to have my pics made into canvas' so I blow up a pic at COSTCO (sing that word as well) and mount it onto canvas using Provo Crafts super tacky tape. That stuff is practically my best friend. oila! A cheap canvas for 8 bucks. $2.99 for the 12x12 pic and $5 for the canvas. Gotta love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment