Sisters with Flair

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm here!

Alright, so I can't let Andrea show the rest of us up, I'm crafty too! So, our laundry room has always bugged me- when we moved in it was that over-done Martha Stewart sage green. So, as our last room in this house to paint, I decided I would follow my heart and paint it jade blue. It's a great color- in small doses. So, back to the paint store and I quickly chose a light turquoise- I love turquoise, how could I go wrong? Somehow, I did go wrong. Back for another gallon of paint, which turned out looking like some very strange skin color. Hmm, what to do, what to do? I grabbed the neutral "Sphinx" brown that is in our living room and halls- perfect! I knew I loved that color... and it only took 10 hours of painting to get to it! Ha! I had already picked out this fabric before I even started painting and I love it! These curtains just make me so happy every time I walk by them. I love making curtains this way- using those little handy clips is the way to go! I think all the curtains in my house are held up with those clips!

Here's the window!


I guess I have a little more painting to do behind the washer in dryer, my hand is still sore from painting! More pics of the laundry room to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment