Sisters with Flair

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Updated Chandelier




Lest my two little sisters have all the flair fun I decided to get in on the crafty action. One, because I have a couple of days off over Thanksgiving break and two, because David’s out of town and we all know it’s easier to ask forgiveness than permission.



When we bought our house we found this plain old chandelier up in the attic. It wasn’t our favorite chandelier but we really wanted to replace the builder grade light fixture in our main dining room and the price was certainly right….free. ­Lately the boring color has really bothered me and after repainting the kitchen on a whim to my favorite color gray I decided the room needed a little flair. With a little help from my 15 year old son we successfully took the light down without getting electrocuted. 15 minutes and one $4 can of spray paint later it went from boring to beautiful!



I can’t wait to see the look on my husbands face we gets home Monday night to see the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment