Sisters with Flair

Monday, January 10, 2011

More of the Quilt



So, I had a few people ask me about the quilt that my (our) mom made for Max and the sisters in Texas haven't even seen it yet either. Isn't our mom the best?! She is so talented and is always in the middle of making a quilt. She's made quilts for all the grandkids, but I'm leaning toward this being my favorite quilt yet. She has taught all three of us sisters how to quilt and let's just say that some of us are better than others:) I totally love the colors and fabrics that she used and I ESPECIALLY love that it has his name on the front. I had to submit the kid's name to my mom before he was even born. We really liked the name, but it was really hard to commit to a name before he was born. So I told my mom we were leaning towards Max and if we didn't name him that, it would always be a funny story of how his name was almost Max.

1 comment:

  1. I just stopped by from October Sunshine, and your blog is darling!!! I love the quilts, and my fav is the mason jar chandelier...wow, what a statement!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete