Sisters with Flair

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Window Flair







I can't wait to get my hands on some more windows after seeing what my mom & sister did with these. I'm here to dispute that diamonds are a girls best friend. I'm pretty sure the person who made that up didn't know vinyl lettering. It's amazing. Just look at the transformation it made on these windows. They go from drab to FAB! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the details of the pink leaves on the tree, but they were perfect for a little girls room! I can't wait to scour some estate sales for more of these windows. They make such a statement to any room.

I'm linking to this fabulous party:
Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

  1. those are wonderful! i have got to give this whole vinyl lettering this a try. was that with a cricut? or something they ordered? i always think i can't do it cause i don't have a cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cannot comment because I have vinyl envy...to the point that it's hard do function. I want a vinyl cutting machine so bad! But I have put aside my petty jealousy to say....that top window makes my heart beat faster. It is gorgeous and wonderful and modern and perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of old window and vinyl letter...hmmm, I have to in the crawlspace in the basement I may have to get out.

    ReplyDelete