Sisters with Flair

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

52 Weeks Challenge







Remember when I started my 52 weeks of Photos challenge here? Well, easier said than done! I think this is my first photo attempt with my family. Its difficult to be in photos, I feel best when I'm behind the camera. Then I remembered, black & white is your friend! Photos of my family are so important so I've had to challenge myself to actually BE IN THEM! My little M took these of my hubs and me. Not completely perfect but it's what I love about them. So for this next weeks challenge: Video tape your kids. Ask them a series of questions about when they are older. What do you want to be when you grow up? How many kids do you want to have? What will their names be? Who's funnier, Dad or Mom? I love listening to their answers! What little video I have of my kids, we cherish. And we laugh- watching home videos is our favorite Sunday activity. Ok, it's tied with naps & dessert! So are you up for the challenge? Get chargin' those video cameras, you're in for some laughs! Oh, and maybe YOU should be in it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment