Sisters with Flair

Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's almost here...

Well, I still have snow in my yard, but it's almost gone and I looked at the calendar and guess what tomorrow is?! SPRING!!! Hooray! Although that means almost nothing here in Arctic Idaho (other than crazy, crazy wind), but it did mean that after 4 months of ignoring my backyard, I got to experience the sheer awesomeness of having an outside dog. Ugh. Wish someone would've told me how much it stinks (literally) to have a BIG dog making a mess of your yard when I was emotional and didn't-know-I-was-pregnant-yet and felt bad for the dog to have to go to the pound. Sigh. 'Tis the life of a compassionate person, I suppose. (That was my sarcastic voice) Moving on.
Had to make myself a little Spring table runner. Totally perks up the kitchen for me. But then I moved it to the top of the piano, because this 2 year old HATES tablerunners. Always throws them off the table before he eats.



And I made a little Spring sign with some 2x4 pieces that were laying around and paper and mod podge and vinyl. Yes. I do realize the Spring in white is super hard to read. No. I do not plan on changing it because I'm l-azy!(That was my singing voice) Alrighty, let's see if I can get some more crafts pounded out here soon, huh? Chao.
I linked to this great party:

Get Your Craft On Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. I want to raid your fabric! So fun and cheery and the spring blocks are so cute! It makes me happier just looking at that center piece!

    ReplyDelete