Sisters with Flair

Monday, March 7, 2011

Scripture Cover





I found this tutorial on delia creates. I totally have needed a cover for my scriptures and this one was simple, and I think, totally cute. Plus, I'm not exactly a zipper queen, so the elastic and button closure were meant for me. Feeling my post-partum crafty mojo coming back, well, I keep going to the store to buy crafts for projects, so hopefully some cute stuff coming up soon! Maybe I need my parents to come visit and "help" me get some projects done! Hint, hint.

3 comments:

  1. Your case turned out great! Nice work! Thanks for linking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love that your scriptures are green too! Not many people have green ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable. I've been thinking about something like this for the "living room/FHE" scriptures. I'll bet you could use this to make cute book covers for Zeke once he starts school. I can think of a couple high school aged sisters who would love some! I've been having serious craft envy lately. Perhaps another craft night is in order. Hmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete