Sisters with Flair

Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to School Shopping



1) Great vintage upcycled notebook, the typography is lovely here 2) Repurposed shift Key flash drive here 3) A repurposed door turned into a desk shown here 4) Messenger bag black and white wool herringbone here 5) Contemporary office chair here 6) Chocolate always helps me study here 7) Cool black white polka dot pencil case here 8) Graphite pencils wrapped in a vintage French novel paper so chic here 9) Wool laptop sleeve here


Tomorrow I begin a new semester of school and in anticipation I went on a little hunt to find some fun new things I thought would make the next couple of months more successful. After paying for tuition and books my there isn’t much left to fill my wish list but a girl can always dream…

No comments:

Post a Comment