Sisters with Flair

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Birthday tradition



In honor of my hubster's birthday yesterday, I thought I would post our recent tradition that I love. For everyone's b-day, or for just a fun pick me up, we have this ceramic cupcake that is waiting at the breakfast table in the morning. When the special person comes to breakfast they will see the b-day cupcake waiting for them. Then when they return later that day, the cupcake is missing! The hunt is on! They have to go through the house in search of it and their surprise. My hubsters surprise happened to be caramels. And the hiding place: the dryer. What man would ever look there! My girls get so excited for this tradition! Its just as fun to hide it and think of things to put in it as it is to get the surprise! This is also now my new favorite gift to give my friends. I found this one at Hobby Lobby but you can find it online here

No comments:

Post a Comment