Sisters with Flair

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Father's Day Ideas

I've been on the hunt for cute father's day gift ideas (because the fathers in my life REALLY care about getting a cute gift;) Here's a couple that I'm in the process of working on. Love this pop bottle filled with candy I found here!

Or how about a Super Hero kit?! What a stinkin' cute idea! They have the files all ready to download- so simple, but so cute! Have I said cute enough? I guess I need a new word. Idea found here!

Alrighty, here's where I'm at a stand still. I love making tshirts using vinyl as a stencil and filling in with Tulip brand permanent fabric paint. So fun to personalize. I've been looking for cute Father's Day t shirts, but I've come to the conclusion that perhaps they don't exist. Anyway, still hunting for some ideas, but here's a few shirts I've made in the past for my baby boy.


Hubby LOVES his beard, he's pretty devoted to that dang thing. I mean, look at how happy he is with that beard!! I found this saying and made this shirt for him last year. He wears it with pride! But I know he would NOT wear a #1 Dad t shirt with pride. Any ideas for me??

1 comment:

  1. What a great find Mandy! I printed the labels off this morning and took the kids to Target to pick out some of dad's favorite treats. The hardest part was finding a box to hold everything, thank goodness for Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete