Sisters with Flair

Friday, June 25, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'... Crayon Roll



Ok, I'll admit that my son does NOT like to color, but I've been dying to make a crayon roll forever. Like at least a year. I kept thinking that it looked really hard, so I've never tried. Then I saw this tutorial and realized how super-easy it could be with the right tutorial.(I couldn't get a direct link to the crayon roll tutorial, but just go to her blog, then click on her tutorials, scroll down and you'll see it. I whipped this puppy out in no time. Maybe I'll get super-ambitious and make them for all the nieces and nephews for Christmas this year. Maybe I shouldn't put that in writing... Anyway, go make one yourself and be proud of your super-organized crayons in the bottom of your purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment