Sisters with Flair

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Amazing Race

Alright, I admit it... I am a reality tv junkie. I love Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and the Bachelor (sometimes, not this season). I was so excited for the Amazing Race season premiere last night that I thought I'd make us a special treat... Peanut Butter Popcorn! This stuff is seriously amazing-haha. AND it is so much easier to make than carmel corn.





Peanut Butter Popcorn

1 bag popped popcorn (I used kettle corn)

1/2 cup corn syrup

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

1/2 cup peanut butter

Just mix the sugar and corn syrup together and bring it to a boil. Let it boil about a minute until the sugar dissolves. Then stir in the vanilla and the peanut butter. Pour over the popped popcorn and mix it up. Be warned: this only makes enough for 2 at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment