Sisters with Flair

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!


So, you all remember my lima bean wreath? Apparently a black door, facing south, on a clear winter day makes for some extreme temperatures. Melted lima beans everywhere. Anyone have any ideas how to get hot glue off the front door? I wasn't about to let my hours of work go to waste, so I fixed the wreath and spray painted it aqua and hung it on my kitchen door. I've since been using that aqua spray paint everywhere. Any ideas on how to get aqua spray paint off the garage floor? Hmmm. Anyway, here's what I did for our front door for Valentines. I think it's pretty heat resistant. Just used an embroidery hoop and some pink tulle. Maybe I should make myself a pink tutu? Maybe I've been spray painting a little too much....
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment