Sisters with Flair

Sunday, February 7, 2010

ribbon necklaces




So I was shopping at Nordstrom's when I saw these gorgeous flowers that were sewn onto a piece of felt and then attached to some ribbon. I assume it was a necklace but it could've been a hair accessory. Regardless, it was GORGE! My stinkin' cute friend Brittany makes these flowers (check her out here) and I just had to try it out for myself. So I sewed them on some felt, cutaway the excess felt and hot glued some ribbon on to tie in a small bow behind the neck. My girls of course loved the bling, so I thought I'd make a similar, Valentine inspired version with felt. This would also be super cute with felt flowers. I'm thinking of 20 different versions of this in my mind right now and hope my fingers can endure the hot glue burns! Flair is just Fab! I'm thinking of withdrawing my previous 3 items of flair max because a girl just can't have enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment