Sisters with Flair

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Be my Valentine?

Probably the thing I miss most about teaching 1st grade is all the fun holidays. Valentine's especially. So, who made up the rule that only elementary kids get to hand out valentines to everyone? Zeke told me (in gibberish) that he really wanted to send out valentines to the whole family this year, and what can I do but cooperate? Make you some wings? Ok, kid. You'd better appreciate this. :) Ok, maybe he wasn't so excited, but I thought he would make the perfect cupid. Thanks to my fancy sister, Andrea for the amazing photoshopping. It somehow makes this girly getup seem a bit more masculine. My husband insisted that we tell people to destroy this photo by the time he's 13. Wouldn't want this picture to come back to haunt him.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! We did this to Cooper last valentine's day and took him to our stake valentine's dance. he was a big hit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you made the wings- way cool! I love that you threw mm's on the ground to keep Zeke occupied!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, what a great idea, Zeke is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright you sisters with flair, I have a challenge for you...if you're up to it :-). I know 2 of you (Mandy & Andrea), have only heard good things about the other (Renee I'm assuming) but I've seen all your amazing craftiness/decorating ideas and was wondering if you could solve a problem for me. We just moved into a new house and in the family room there are vaulted ceilings. There is one wall that has nothing on it (minus the couch that is in front of it) and is probably 20' tall. I have NO idea how to decorate it...any ideas? I'm totally at a loss! (I can take a pic if needed.)

    ReplyDelete