Sisters with Flair

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Love(ly) Day!





We found very quickly after the kids were born that we needed to revamp our v-day celebrating to include them. Don't get me wrong, we still have a fun date, but do it on another day. The restaurants are crazy anyway. I was just looking through some pics of our previous v-days and laughing at the fun memories. Every year since the kids were little, we have a different family over for chocolate fondu and pizza. The kids love it and I get my chocolate and fruit fix! I found these pics of Taylor and her cousin Harrison on Valentines 3 years ago. She was very concerned about his dirty face, although she should've been more concerned with her own! The other picture is of the girls valentines they are giving to their classmates this year. What's your idea of a perfect valentine's day? I'd love to hear what you do with your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment