Sisters with Flair

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fishing Day

Do you know how annoying it is to hear everyone else talk about how great their weather is when I'm having snow storms in April here in Idaho? Super annoying. Just shut up already people. Well, today I'm the annoying one! After 6 inches of snow on Tuesday, beautiful weather today!!! Perfect day for fishing- outside. But when I found these online, I just had to make them. A much more permanent solution to paperclip and paper fish. I found the tutorial here. So great. And a fabulous way to use up some scrap fabric. My almost 20 month old didn't quite understand the concept of the game yet, but it sure kept him entertained a long time. And I'm sure I don't need to tell you about washers and magnets and ropes all being dangerous for kids under 3. It'll be something that we put up high unless we're fishing with him.


Off to enjoy our great weather! High 60's- that's burning up to us Idahoans!

1 comment:

  1. ok- stinkin' cute. With your stinkin' cuteness mothering skills. My kids wouldn't feel so neglected if you were more of an UNDER-achiever like me!

    ReplyDelete