Sisters with Flair

Monday, April 12, 2010

Free Canvas!


Do you like things that are free? Well me too! We have so much in common! I was a little hesitant to order this free 8x10 canvas from the Canvas People but it looks great! You simply upload a photo & pay $14.99 for shipping and its yours! Here are some things to remember when uploading your photo. It has to be a photo with alot of cropping room. The picture wraps around the frame so you need 2" of space around the entire photo. Think about this before uploading. I ended up reloading picture after picture because of this problem. They don't let you move the picture around at all- so where they crop it is where it stays. I think the quality is great though. They are giving away one per household and I have no idea how long it will last but I'd seriously jump on this peeps! Here's the link for your freebie!
http://www.canvaspeople.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment