Sisters with Flair

Thursday, August 2, 2012

craigslist randomness

I like searching craigslist now and again hoping to find an amazing deal.  But I tend to find weirdness instead.....  wanna see what I mean?


I have the perfect room for an antler bar!  And only $700.  Deal!
                         And we can't forget bar stools.  Because we weren't creeped out enough!





Um- nice picture?  I'm supposed to drive out to the middle of no where and pay you $100 for something that hopefully resembles this 3rd grade drawing?  Because this drawing look totally amazing right?  I can't figure out what this is!  Something for a bed..... but notice, there's no bed!



I'm all for animal prints but this is a new one for me.  I especially love the photographic beauty of this image.  The stain on the carpet on the left next to the chair is particularly attractive, er gag.



How did you know I wanted 30 boxes of random rocks and dirt?  (my 3yr old boy would think this is awesome)  Or is it 30 boxes of kitty litter?  I can't tell....


Oooh, oooh, oooh!  Sewer pipes from a trailer!  Merry Christmas to me!  I've totally wanted these!



A very questionable mattress.  Yikes.  The picture says it all.....


I've got it!  A Christmas mouse and a heating pad.  I know what my husband is getting for Christmas this year!  Maybe I'll divide it up...... birthday, anniversary..... you know, I got to spread the love.

These photos remind me of that country song where it says "God is great, beer is good & people are crazy!"  I think they wrote those lyrics after scrolling through craigslist.  Yep, people crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment