Sisters with Flair

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Document life: Week 2, favorite book

Wow, 2 weeks in a row?   I actually followed thru 2 weeks in a row?  This week wasn't an amazing shot, but I did it.  It wasn't set up with cute pj's, a clean room & styled hair.  It was a typical night of the girls (unsuccessfully) getting K to sleep.  He never falls asleep.  He's allergic I think.  But I will always love this photo because it is forever ingrained in my mind as the book that all my children have loved.  It was my husband's book as a child.  Notice the loved binding on Green Eggs and Ham :) Untitled

So go on.  Document your own life and follow this girl for inspiration!  Next week's challenge is "just out of bed".  Good thing I will be the one taking the photo and not in this one.  I got some crazy morning bed head!

And on another note.  This may not be a new idea to you, but I think it's brilliant.  My friend is in the process of making a really fun video from this inspiration.  I think it's a great idea and can't wait to make my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment