Sisters with Flair

Friday, August 31, 2012

Project Document Life: Fresh out of bed

I just had the best morning ever!  And it was all because I pulled out the camera.  Who knew that's all it takes?  My oldest daughter is NOT a morning person.  However, this morning's photo shoot changed all that.  The light was all artificial.  The 3 kids were extremely wiggly, which always leads to blurry photos with bad light, but they were happy!  And who wouldn't be when their mom says just this once they can jump on the bed?  Here's what I got.  Not fantastic, but I love them just the same.  Because it will always remind me of the #onesinglemomentintheirlife that they woke up happy to go to school!  It's Friday anyway.  And on Friday's we sing a special, crazy song that I made up and can only sing to children & would die if any adult ever heard me.  The hubster and I made up this song years ago when we were first married and lived for weekends.  It's just gotten better/crazier.....

019b

I love these guys.  And dang, I wish I had this kind of energy!

038a8x10


Next week's challenge: In the kitchen.  And there should be lots of opportunities this weekend.  Because it's a 3 day weekend and I'm so happy right now.  I don't have a single thing on my agenda except fun.  Play dates, date night, bbq, shopping, movies.  Maybe I'll go jump on a bed too right now- it's gonna be a good weekend!

If you want to see where I got this awesome idea and a list of photo ideas go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment