1. I secretly can't wait for TLC's "Honey Boo Boo" show. Not sure if that's the official title, but I rewind this commercial EVERY time I see it. "The dolla makes me holla, Honey Boo Boo!" Seriously, the mom is just as entertaining. "Wait. I gotta scratch my bugs...." Who says that?
2. My first crush was Richard Dean Anderson, aka: MacGyver. My last crush is also a Richard and can make bombs & fix anything. Hmmm, I knew what I wanted at age 10. Go me!
3. (Grossness coming up: don't read if you're eating) I've been thrown up on 4 times in my life. Twice sharing a bed growing up with my lil sister. Thanks Mandy. I got thrown up on my a 4yr old at church once. Walking through Sears shoe department a poor 10ish yr old boy walking by just hurled all over my shoes. I walked barefoot to my car after that. And the last time was a mall parking lot. I'm pretty sure this is some kind of good luck symbol in China. Right?
4. I really want to go to Italy, really bad. I find Castles to be amazing. The only Castle I've seen is Hurst Castle in California and it's not that old, so it barely counts. I visited the St. Patrick's Cathedral in NY and loved it. Amazing detail. But I also want to go to Scotland. Hmmm, dilemma. What to do? What to do? I guess I need to win the publishers clearing house so I can do both.
5. Win Publishers Clearing House. I've said it before but maybe if I keep putting it out there it will happen. Right? I even wake up really early on the morning of big giveaways and get pretty. I want to make sure I look my best for the cameras as they hand me a big fat check. No more girls in robes with wet hair or knitted kitty sweaters! (Although the her expression and the hair rollers are pretty awesome. I haven't seen these since I was 8. I'm pretty sure my head is dented from sleeping on them all those Saturday nights growing up.)
6. I have 1 to 6 fresh orchid plants in my house year round. I'm obsessed with their beauty and they make me so stinkin' happy. I also love to give them as gifts. They last 6-10weeks. You only water them once a week. And it's the only plant I haven't killed. Winner winner chicken dinner!
7. I didn't learn my real name til my first day of kindergarten. true story. My family only called me by my nickname Annie so you can imagine my shock to learn I had another name. I guess you really do learn everything you need to know in kindergarten!
8. I didn't try bacon until I was 30. (Although, my mom served it every other day, I swear, growing up) And now I can't imagine life without it. Life just is better with bacon. Not sausage. Sausage is still wrong. ewww. I feel like I need to write a personal thank you to bacon providers on their amazingness. Speaking of which, have you had a bacon, egg mcgriddle? Uh-MAZE-ing. Serious, the person who invented that needs a gold medal or something. Maple syrup injected pancake top and bottom, with egg, cheese and bacon. (take out the egg if you don't want any nutritional value whatsoever) Genius people. Perfection....
Some people call this the "Mc Crack". Can't image why :)
Doesn't get more random than this does it? A post about Richard Dean Anderson, bacon and orchids? I might need to up my meds. And by meds I mean, chocolate. Chocolate is "mommy medicine" in my house.