Sisters with Flair

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Board book makeover







Sometimes I get overwhelmed with scrapbooking every photo of my children. Because of my craft A.D.D. I needed a quick project that I could complete during nap time. Earlier this week as I was cleaning out the girls old toys and books they've outgrown I thought of a way to repurpose this mini princess book instead of getting rid of it. The book is 3"x3" and I simply sanded down the glossy finish with some sand paper. Cropped some photos & changed them to black & white in photoshop. And then cut them to size & used Provo Craft super tacky tape to apply them. The total time spent was 2.5 hours including photoshop time. My girls are begging to make them one next & honestly- I can't wait! These mini books are just so darn cute I want to make one for everyone. Watch out sistas- you may be getting one for your burfdays. (And if you're nice to me- they'll be pictures of your family and NOT pictures of me:)

The DIY Show Off


border="0" href="http://todayscreativeblog.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">

Show and Tell Green


4 comments:

  1. Good thing I'm always sure to sneak into your pictures! Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I featured you on my blog www.ascrapoftime.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete