Sisters with Flair

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Milkglass Makes Me Happy!



White dishes, originally uploaded by Nestlings.

I love cute dishes, especially when they come in one of my favorite colors…white (milkglass to be exact). You just can’t get anything more useful than white dishes (well maybe you can, but we’ll save that for another post). The ideal part about sticking with one color means that you can focus on the varying designs, scallops, polka dots, hobnails, and crosshatching. Everything flows together since it’s all in the same color.

Andrea and I stumbled upon these adorable fruit bowls on our last trip to Canton. After driving in the rain and stomping through the mud with much disappointment these beauties made my day. Andrea’s, probably not so much, but as always she was a wonderful sport. On the right are a set of three porcelain nesting Lotus bowls. Just looking at them makes me happy.

Do you have a piece of dishware that just makes you happy?

1 comment:

  1. um, I don't know about dishes- my kitchenaid makes me the most happy in my kitchen =D whohoo!

    ReplyDelete