Sisters with Flair

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 13: Tackling Master Bathroom


WARNING: These photos are graphic in nature and may not be suitable for people with weak stomachs or OCD tendancies. These photos are for a mature audience only and preferably people with hoarding genes like myself.


Hopefully, I will still have friends and followers after seeing my master bath chaos. To my credit, all 5 of us get ready in this bathroom, shower in this bathroom, brush teeth, do hair in this bathroom. We have other bathrooms but this is where we all end up and it's convenient since my kids still need my help with everything. So these pictures were taken after everyone had showered and left for the day......



Insert jaws music.....


What? You don't have a tripod in your bathroom? It's quite entertaining to a 2 yr old while you're getting yourself ready. Notice everyone's pajamas on the bathtub? Because, apparantly, the hamper 6 inches away is just too inconvenient.....
Teeth brushing station......
Hair, accessory and make-up station......

It's bad, I fully admit it. But it does get fully picked up. Every. Single. Day. It's the highlight of a stay at home mom to pick up messes right? We're the messiest so I should be ultra happy about this right? Wrong! Something about seeing my house torn apart by my children. Every. Single. Day. Makes me want to burn it all down. The women in tribal areas with dirt floors and mud homes are looking like they have the good life right about now. Plus, they don't have to worry about doing little girls hair. That alone would save me hours a week!

WHEW! Thanks for letting me vent. On to the after pics....

Insert a choir of angels singing.....



While it's no spa and the whole room is in desperate need of a makeover, it's an impressive clean-up job right? Now I'm off to lock the door and never let anyone in this room EVER AGAIN! I'll just hose everyone off in the backyard and give them hats to wear.

Next up: Master Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment