Sisters with Flair

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 19: Storage Bench

Through all this organizational bliss we've been going through, I've really been throwing out tons of stuff and realizing the best locations for things. Why have I been keeping hats and gloves in the upstairs coat closet when we need those things downstairs? So, I'm working on a little revamping of my storage bench and opened it up to find this:
No words people. Maybe hubby has a valid point when he can never find things:) So, I took everything out and in the process moved my hats and mittens down here. The entire process took just a few minutes.
I think it was a brilliant idea on my part (love to give myself credit!) to put the basket inside the bench, this way I can always know to keep the gloves in this area. Hopefully when we're looking for our cold weather gear this year, we'll actually be able to find it all in one spot!


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy following your blog. Is there any way you could have a subscribe by e-mail option?? I don't remember to check Google that often.

    If you do add that feature, could you let me know?

    THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete